This is a complete Unity game, called color race.
It is ready for release, and it is excellent for learning purposes.
Contains Admob and Unity ads
How to play?
On mobile: Move your finger across the screen while holding it to make the player move.
On desktop/web: Use “A” and “D” or the arrow keys on your keyboard to move the player.
Your goal is to hit the obstacles/enemies that are the same color as the player.
However, if the player collides with an enemy or an obstacle of a different color, you lose.
Background music by Eric Matyas: http://www.soundimage.org
Sound Effects: https://www.noiseforfun.com
- Implemented Admob and Unity ads
- An endless level
- Spawning system
- Increase the difficulty of the game
- Score/highscore system
- Color change system
- Sound effects, background music
- Commented, clean C# scripts
- Easy customization
- Basic menu
- Responsive User Interface
- Compatible with mobile and desktop
- Works with Text Mesh Pro
- The game is very easy to replay and set up
- Admob and Unity ad networks are implemented
- Documentation contains everything about setup and reskin