Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce
This article only works with Webkul’s WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace. Therefore, the Marketplace plugin is required to use this plugin.
Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce extension comes with an interesting feature for administrators and merchants as both can add event products for any type of event like live shows, music concerts etc.
This extension also allows the customers to add the events to the Google calendars. The customers can just buy event products like a normal purchase.
This extension reduces the hassle of buying an event in several tedious steps. This would keep customers intact on your site and thereby increase conversion rates.
Dear customers, if you have a question / request, create a ticket on webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as soon as possible. Do not give us a low rate without contacting support for the problem you are facing. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce
- The site owner or administrator can add event-type products in the admin dashboard.
- The event products are created under E-Tickets product type.
- The administrator can enable inventory management for products.
- For event products, the admin can add both the regular and sale price.
- The details of the start time, end time and location of the event are provided by the administrator.
- The custom options are created by the event ticket administrator.
- The sellers can create event type products in the seller panel.
- Sellers can add the product details, start time, end time, and event location details.
- The sellers can add the custom options for the event tickets.
- The customer can check the nearby events by entering the location under upcoming events.
- The customer can view the location of the event in google map.
"Initial release v 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release