myChurch is a mobile iOS application powered by Firebase built for church organizations to communicate with their congregation in a modern way. The app features push notification Services, unlimited sermons that are dynamically added and edited through a powerful admin panel, a modern design, event page with features that let you do that add events dynamically via the dashboard, this includes the ability to set calendar events as well as the map locations dynamically via the admin panel. Pretty powerful stuff!
A news page is also included to share your great Church news with your congregation, with the added option of sharing any news article through the social sharing platform installed with the app. The social media sharing notes and added info can all be set dynamically for each event through the admin panel.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 3D Force Touch on iOS compatible devices.
- Possibility to dynamic add church branches and display the location of each congregation separately with Google Maps.
- A leaders page where you can unlimited add leaders and linking to their social profiles.
- Ministries section you allow dynamic add, edit, or delete your Church ministries.
- Dedicated tenth page.
- Have your church teach the songs you sing with the inspirational music section where you can add both video and audio.
- Dedicated social media page with links to the various social media platforms of your church.
- and much more…. Reflect any changes made in the admin panel straight away in your app!
WATCH THE DEMO ADMIN PANEL HERE and use the following data:
e-mail: [email protected] | password: demoPassword
Note, I have limited the functionality to write and edit data through this demo admin panel, it’s for demo purposes only.
NB: This is not a pure native application, this is an iOS build of this product: https://codecanyon.net/item/mychurch-full-ionic-application/20881847 – and it aims to help those who want an iOS version of the app, without having to know Ionic.