Mp3Grabber is a web app that basically helps download and rip audio files. It can be the zip file or a single MP3 file. You can even upload the files from the local storage. Who doesn’t want clean audio tags anyway?
After downloading files on the server, it basically reads MP3 meta tags. Then you can edit the tags, add or maybe change the cover as well. you have the option to convert it to multiple bit rates from 48 Kbps to 320 Kbps. There is a progress bar for everything like converting, downloading. After the conversion, you can download the files anytime, even create the zip of that album and download it.
The main reason behind this app was my friends. They basically have these music sites, so they need a way to manage, convert, and rip audio songs. You cannot download songs and then rip them and then upload them again. It will be a very long process. So this is where this app comes into play. You don’t need to download anything, everything is done in an instant. They can then use these links on their site with hotlink protection, resumable download, and even tags from their own site. The app is more like Plug and Play. you don’t even need to install MySQL. it can work with SQLite, a file-based database. it’s all portable.
- Remote Grabber with progress
- Manual upload with progress
- Convert to multiple bitrates
- Edit MP3 tags
- Bulk tags editor
- Make Zip On FLY
- Hotlink protection
- Resumable download
- Make Zip On FLY
- Work with MYSQL OR SQLITE
- Great Links Manager
- With different sorting options
- Search in Links
- Responsive design
- Google Recaptcha
- Works on PHP 7.1.1
- Simple installer
And a lot more … In fact, I have a lot of other features in mind, so I’ll probably release them in the next update. Everything depends on how much response I get for this one. It should be worth it.
☉ Admin panel
Login URL – https://mp3.sudovijay.com/login
User name – administrator
password – pass
If you have a question or problem regarding this, let me know in comments or via email. I will do my best to reply as soon as possible. I can even help you set up the app if you need to, but I don’t think you’ll ever need that as it’s pretty easy to install with my installer. Neva mind. Thanks for your time. Cheers!
☉ Update history
@Version – 2.0 (September 12, 2018)
- A Complete Rewrite - Its a single page app now
@Version – 1.4 (April 24, 2017)
- Add Debugging Option - Added checks for modules even after installing - Changing bitrate and tags of already converted file - Increase Search Results - Multiple Remote Uploader - Multiple Manual Uploader
@Version – 1.3 (March 26, 2017)
- Manage links zip label - Mobile View Minor changes - Added Original Quality - Basically storing songs without ripping them - Login for long time (Cookies)
@Version – 1.2 (March 15, 2017)
- Removed all other meta tags - Option of Streamable links (No force download) - Fixed bulk delete option in search - Added zip option in manage section - Added Custom zip option
@Version – 1.1 (March 4, 2017)
- Fixed Zip Creation (Typo Error) - Fixed Session halt while downloading - Suppress Errors On Production & Log them - Song naming with bitrate (just they look different) - Added new mime-types - Added check for ZIP extension - Friendly Error on PHP Upload LIMIT - Recursive Check Inside Zip - Minor fix on progress bar - Better MP3 Tags Extraction - Symbols while downloading - Download count (IDM Specific) - Custom Referer (Remote) - Force Mime Headers (Remote)
@Version – 1.0 (February 24, 2017)
- Initial Release